1. The information we gather and how we use it
BlockchainAppMaker.com values your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding the information you share on this website. Unless required by law, we do not sell or share user information to other parties. We collect user information in order to better serve your requirements and respond to your requests for information.
2. Compliance with Data Security
3. Usage of Personal Information
Any information that may be used to identify an individual, such as a first and last name, a home or other physical address, and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home, is considered personal information. In general, you can visit BlockchainAppMaker.com web pages without disclosing any personal information about yourself or telling us who you are.
If you choose to supply us with your Personal Information via the internet, we may move information within BlockchainAppMaker.com or to BlockchainAppMaker.com third-party service providers, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
In other words, our goal is to ensure that your Personal Information is protected no matter where it is gathered, transported, or stored.
Cookies may be used on the Blockchain App Maker website to aid in the production of overall site traffic statistics. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to determine a user’s identity unless they directly identify themselves. You can disable cookies on your computer by adjusting the settings in your browser’s preferences or options menu.
5. Disclosure of User Information
BlockchalinAppMaker.com does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with unaffiliated parties or businesses. If you have provided us with user information by e-mail, BlockchainAppMaker.com ensures that it is only shared with members of the BlockchainAppMaker.com Group who are all responsible for responding to your requests, either directly or indirectly.
6. In the following situations, we may be required to release information:
- Under highly strong confidentiality agreements, we transmit the information to trustworthy partners who work on behalf of or with BlockchainAppMaker.com.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal procedure in order to establish or execute our legal rights, as well as to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We think that sharing information is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to criminal activity, suspected fraud, circumstances involving potential risks to anyone’s physical safety, or as otherwise required by law.
7. Links to Third Party Sites
8. Disclosure of User Information
The items, technology, and services discussed on this site may be protected by BlockchainAppMaker.com or other third parties’ intellectual property rights. Nothing in this document should be considered as granting you any licence, title, or ownership of any intellectual property right of BlockchainAppMaker.com or any third party, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
We Spotlighted In
History is tedious! Numbers,
on the other hand, aren't!
Talk To Our Experts
Create Your Own
Interested In Our Services?